How to Enroll at Lamblight International School
To assess whether your child will fully benefit from our program, please comply with the following inquiry and application process:
- Fill out the online inquiry form in this page, or visit us in-person at our Bacolod campus during school hours.
- Wait for the admin office to send you your meeting schedule with the School Administrator
- Show up at the scheduled meeting.The purpose of the meeting is for us to:
• present the school’s educational program
• discuss details of the program
• answer any questions you may have about our school
Please give us a few seconds as we load the form for you...
- 1.Pay for application fee (PHP1,000) and get an admissions kit.
- Submit all the requirements needed.
- Set the schedule of your child’s assessment test and parents’ interview with the School Principal.
- Show up for your child’s assessment test and your parent interview with the School Principal. The purpose of the meeting is for us to:
• get to know your family better
• know and understand the child from the parents’ perspective
• discuss what the family expects from the school in detail
• discuss further how the program can help the child develop to his/her full potential
• answer any questions the family may have
• discern any possible conflicts/problems
- Wait for the admin office to inform you when the result of your application is ready for pick up.